Syslore develops high-performance address matching and recognition solutions for postal and logistics companies, helping them to cut operational costs, maximize mail sorting automation and deliver physical and digital mail streams more efficiently.
Our products and solutions are utilized in the following areas:
- Address recognition in postal automation and mail sorting
- Address matching and identity resolution in digital and hybrid mail
- Pre-sorting and sequencing of letter mail and parcels
- Data quality, cleansing and integration for large amounts of data
- Error-tolerant fuzzy search for high volume directories and search engines
Our expertise and solutions are based on focused R&D, relentless work and the lessons learned from solving the most challenging address recognition and data matching problems with our customers and partners. Syslore uses agile software development and project management methods and we have a comprehensive Quality Management System for our project management and software development processes.
Syslore is a privately held software company with offices in Finland and Denmark. The company was founded in 2000. Today, the company is owned by its founders, management, independent investors and Nordic Venture Partners.